Sigma Chi Fraternity House

Built in 1902

Brief History
Built in 1902 by John B. McPherson, this large brick house has been, since 1922, occupied by Gettysburg's chapter of the Sigma Chi Fraternity. In 1954 the house was greatly enlarged into its present form.

Timeline of Ownership
1. Edward McPherson, by 1895
2. Estate of Edward McPherson (Annie C. McPherson), December 14, 1895
3. John B. McPherson, August 8, 1902
4. Sigma Chi--Theta Chapter Trust, June 13, 1922
5. Gettysburg College, May 13, 2005



See sources
Collapse sources
Adams County Deed Books: 94-174; 3972-126.