Cottage Hall

Built in 1868
Demolished in 1928

Brief History
Cottage Hall, a two-story frame building, was constructed in 1868 at a cost of $8,692.72. It was originally used as a residence for professors and their families. In 1914, it was "transormed into a thirty-room dormitory." It was removed in 1928 to make room for the new library building (now called Schmucker Hall).

See sources
Collapse sources
Charles H. Glatfelter, A Salutary Influence, 116, 513, 526.