Built about 1856
Torn down about 1902
In 1855, college trustees decided to construct a one-story woodshed "from which the steward could sell fuel to keep the scholars warm." Before this was built, the back of Pennsylvania Hall was described by one student as "the general wood-yard." The small college woodshed is visible in several photograhps, and was labeled "shed" on the 1891 Sanborn Fire Insurance Map.