Eisenhower Institute Building
Built in 1914-1915
This structure was built after the original Alpha Tau Omega chapter house at this site was destroyed by a fire. Today, it houses the college's Eisenhower Institute at 157 North Washington Street. For information on the earlier ATO chapter house, click here.
Timeline of Ownership
1. Alpha Tau Omega Chapter House Association of Gettysburg, December 19, 1905
3. Zentz Realty Rentals, Inc., November 3, 1971
4. Sebastian R. & Helen S. Hafer, April 30, 1976
5. Gettysburg College, May 19, 2006