Huber Hall

Built in 1915-1916

Brief History
Completed in the fall of 1916, Huber Hall was originally home to the Gettysburg Academy (the Preparatory Department of the college). This had originally been located in nearby Stevens Hall. The academy was closed in 1935 and Huber Hall became a women's dormitory. Since then, it has been used as a student residence hall. 

See sources
Collapse sources