Norris-Wachob Alumni House
Built in 1860
This two-story brick house was built in 1860 to be the residence of the president. "Construction was begun in the spring of 1860 and the Baugher family occupied the new house in December." Henry Baugher served as President of the college during the Civil War. During and immediately after the Battle of Gettysburg, this building was used as a hospital for wounded soldiers. In later years, the building was used as the Admissions Building, and as faculty offices. It currently houses the Office of Alumni Relations.